these are a few of my favorite things
Reblogged from rainwarrior
My new piece for Taproot magazine’s autumn 2013 issue GATHER
"Supper" , watercolor, collage & colored pencil.
Phoebe Wahl 2013
Thank you to Amanda Blake Soule & Jason Miller ! And don’t forget you can buy prints of this piece in the Taproot Print Shop!
My piece “Supper” was accepted into the Illustrators 56 exhibit at Society of Illustrators New York!
Reblogged from queendumb
7 simple rules to connect to the Earth:
- Walk barefoot
- Eat the fruit supplied to you
- Rise and go down when the sun does
- Bake in the sun rays and whimper when
the cold winter breath whispers into your ear
- Grab some organic food and go out camping
- Lay in the grass and feel it grow. Fall asleep in it.
Try to talk to it.
- Remember Mother Nature is everyone’s Mother -
we are all connected.
talk to it :P
Talk to it all the time ya hear me haha.
Let me clear this up: For me personally, when I say ‘talk to it’, I mean get rid of your thoughts if you can’t talk to anyone else about it. I don’t mean go and have a conversation about the weather with grass, haha.
hahah these are things i say when im high